Weight Loss Surgery Center
Bariatric Fashion Show Tuesday 11/26/2013
6:00 pm to 10:00 pm Sterne Elder
Saint Joseph Hospital, Weight Loss Surgery Center has been designated a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
Weight loss surgery isn't just about losing weight. It's about getting back to life.
We'll partner with you before, during and after surgery with expert, compassionate, comprehensive care.
The Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery Center at Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital is a comprehenisve center of excellence, offering surgical weight loss solutions in a streamlined process for those who have exhausted other weight-loss options.
We offer three weight loss solutions:
- Roux-en-Y / Gastric Bypass
Restricts food intake and decreases how food is absorbed by creating a small stomach pouch and bypassing the flow of food around the rest of the stomach to the small intestine.
- Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy
By decreasing and moving part of the stomach, food intake is restricted and decreases the amount of food used.
- Adjustable Gastric Banding
Reduces food intake by placing a band around the top of the stomach, then tightening and loosening the stomach opening as needed.
Our comprehensive center offers patients the following:
- Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence
- A specialized facility that accommodates all patient treatment needs
- Direct admission process
- Patient Coordinators offer patients support through payment, insurance and registration options
- Bariatric Registered Nurses support and educate patients through admission, surgical and post-operative process
- Board-certified surgerons completed over 400 surgeries in 2012
- Psychiatric support in Denver, Northern and Southern suburbs
- Nutritional support in surrounding suburbs
- Accepts most insurance
- No-interst payment plans available
- Discounts for self-pay and Exempla associates
Who is Eligible:
- Adults with 40+ BMI
- Adults with 35+ BMI with Co-morbidities
- Patients that can show dietary weight control attempts have been ineffective
For more information or to find out if you are eligible, call 303-318-3240